So I've pretty much been in the house with the exception of neighborhood walks or our trips to the pediatrician each week since Audrey was born. I'm not getting stir crazy quite yet, but getting antsy to help out around the house more in addition to being with Audrey at all times. We go to my doctor on Monday to have her look at my c-section incision which seems to be healing up quite nicely and see if I can lift heavier items (like Edison) and some other things.
I like being in our little house. Audrey and I have a great time together... she seems to really love my voice and follows it whether I'm holding her or walking up to visit her in her crib. You can see in the first pic below her excitement when I started calling her name. Her vision is still limited (about 12") so she's trying to focus in on where I am. Edison still loves his baby sister, but doesn't love when Jim holds her, so we have to work on that. He still has this mini-cold and sounds plugged up when he talks.
Sweet congested Edison after daddy did his hair. He just told me "no pictures," but I had to snap one-
Edison helped tuck Audrey into our eggshell bassinet at breakfast-
No comments:
Post a Comment