Saturday, July 10, 2010

Waiting for the "Main Contractions"


Due date was Friday. And as always when its a big day, you wake up just ready to feel "different." Like when I turned 13, I woke up thinking "I'm a teenager now, not a baby anymore, I'm unstoppable."

We are just playing the waiting game. I'm not so uncomfortable that my thought is "get this baby out," its just more of an anticipated feeling of wanting to meet her and begin the new adventure in our life.

After talking to the doctor on Friday, everything is healthy with my body, she is still up pretty high, my cervix hasn't dilated much more so now its just gonna take my body going into labor to push her into position aka the "main contractions" to get this Compton party started.

Edison has been great and is going through a sympathy pregnancy as well. He informs Jim and I that he too is pregnant with baby sister.

PS: Thanks again Vanya for being the master camerawoman you are, otherwise there would be no pictures of me!

No comments: