Monday, July 26, 2010

Fave pics from today...

This morning Edison came into our bedroom to join Audrey and I while we were napping. I couldn't quite get the perfect shot of them, but just being together is so cute to me. What's crazy is that sometimes while I'm feeding Audrey I'll look down and just see Edison... especially last night while wearing this sleeper which was Edison's as a baby. In her first few days, I'd sometimes refer to Audrey as a "him" when I'd talk about her just because I'm so used to having a boy. Its sinking in we have a girl. And they do look differently when her eyes are open, but when she's sleeping, she really looks like her brother did as a newborn.
This photo was taken around 8pm this evening while Jim was getting Edison ready for bed. We were in the living room watching the sun go down. Well I was watching the sun, Audrey was focused on me. She and I already have a real special bond.

No comments: