Friday, July 30, 2010

Audrey is Two Weeks Old

To celebrate Audrey's second week of life we went to our pediatrician's appointment to have her measured and get her final PKU shot. After her shot, I gave her lots of mommy cuddles, but as soon as she was loaded into the carseat, the waterworks erupted again...
Otherwise, the pediatrician appointment went great and boy is she growing already.

Height: 21" (75% percentile)
Weight: 7 lbs, 13 3/4 oz (25-50% percentile)
Head: 35.8 cm (50% percentile)

Audrey's diapers have been fabulous and showing signs that she's getting lot's of milk from me. Also, she's feeding A LOT which I'm assuming is her preparing for her 3 week growth spurt. She's sleeping good at night and hopefully next week the pediatrician will give us the go ahead to let her sleep through the night. Also, early next week I'll be ready to incorporate a breastmilk bottle into her diet so Jim can feed her and I can get some extra rest. In other news, Edison seems to have gotten a cold so hopefully all the great antibodies I'm feeding Audrey through breastmilk will keep her from getting sick too.

No comments: