Monday, October 20, 2008

Edison Goes to Boulder

The night before we left for Portland, we spent the afternoon in Boulder for my radio show. The boys dropped me off at the radio station and then headed to dad's work so he could show him off! But my favorite part of the day was when they came to pick me up, because then I could introduce him to my friends at the station! 

Here's Edison at KVCU for the first time-
Here he is with Sam, the station's student General Manager. She was a natural with Edison and if we need a babysitter to watch Edison while I'm hosting my show, its awesome because she's right there!

Here they are-
After our trip to the radio station, we met up with Jim's cousin April and her partner Howard. They live in Bolivia and were visiting Colorado for her sister Amber's wedding (April was the Maid of Honor and I was a bridesmaid). April and Howard brought Edison some great dolls from Bolivia, and he really likes them (I know this because he examines them with his mouth and leaves a lot of drool on them). 

Here's Edison with April-

No comments: