OUR FIRST HALLOWEEN WAS A SUCCESS!
Here's how it went down:
Kirsten dressed him while I took pics. As you can see I have a very cooperative pumpkin! You can already tell he's going to make a sweet monkey!
I was really tickled to see how joyous Edison was while getting his costume on. He was grinning and giggling. Here he is happily gazing up at Kirsten...
Isabel noticed Edison has a banana on his costume so she picks it up and says "BANANA" and then held it to her mouth and made some cute noises. Then had to get her costume on!
TA-DA! We're fuzzy and sweet!
This is going to be a great evening... these two are cuter than Curious George and the Man with the Yellow Hat. JUST PRECIOUS!
Here's my two favorite munchkins ready for a walk around the block.
Isn't Isabel the sweetest?! She looked adorable in her costume (last year she was a bee)!
So now its time to venture out! We teamed up with some neighbors of Isabel's and walked around the block with them. Collectively, there were four kiddos under three, Edison being the only one who didn't participate in "TRICK OR TREAT"ing, since he has no need for candy. We were in good company! There was a princess and a dragon in our party! Its getting darker earlier now and even though we were out at 6pm, it felt like it was 8 or 9.
Three-quarters around the block and Edison was getting tired, so Kirsten and I left the group behind walked back to her house so that I could feed Edison.
A few last pics before the costume comes off...
"OKAY Mommy, I'm done...look at me I have food on my mind!"
"No I really mean it, Halloween's over...can you just feed me?!"
"Take this off of me, I can't see!"
Happy Halloween! It sure was for the Compton family!
No comments:
Post a Comment