Isabel turns two this weekend and she really knows how to take care of Edison and she's gonna show him that Halloween's not all about candy (which I think is something like wondering why your parents have dressed you up in a silly costume). She's going as a pink Care Bear and Edison is going to be a monkey... that's if the costume fits.
But before we head over there, wanted to share that we're already in the festive spirit at our house.
PRESENTING TO YOU, MOMMY'S LITTLE PUMPKIN STRAIGHT FROM THE PUMPKIN PATCH:
Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Halloween, whether you go out and celebrate or just hand out candy at home.
If you're wondering, Jim and I are not dressing up this year. We teased that we would dress up as Claire (the cheerleader from the tv show Heroes), her dad (the horn-rimmed glasses guy to celebrate Jim's new glasses of the same likeness) and have Edison dress as their cute doggy Mr. Muggles.
Oh, I guess Jim will dress up tonight, he just doesn't know what yet... his band is playing at the Bluebird Theater this evening. GOOD LUCK!
No comments:
Post a Comment