Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloweekend

Well we had a long Halloweekend starting last Thursday. We were pretty busy so it was hard to get the perfect shots of the kiddos because are hands were really busy with them.

It started off with a party at Jim's work on Thursday. I got Edison and Audrey all dolled up. Edison went as a fireman and Audrey a pumpkin. There were some folks at Jim's work who took pictures, so perhaps we will get digital copies of them. I only got this one of Audrey and I in the bathroom, but you can't really see anything. But she looked adorable in her knit pumpkin booties and hat!
...oh and here she is in partial costume before we left the house.
Then that night we went to the Halloween edition of the Justice League of Food Trucks. This time we spent most of our dinner dollars at Pinche Tacos, they were sooo delicious. Edison didn't feel like wearing his costume, but he looked cute regardless.
Friday we met my parents and peacock... I mean my niece Emma who was dressed as a peacock met up at Trick R' Treat Street at the Children's Museum. The kids were adorable and we had a great time. Edison and Emma rode on the little train and trick r' treated at different booths. Edison even saw Curious George!
Oh and my mom took this picture, but Edison was ready for nap and so we didnt' really get a good shot.
Saturday we went to the neighborhood businesses on Tennyson Street and trick or treated at each of them. Edison was saying "I would like a trick or treat please." And as usual charming each person when he would ask. After that we went to another spot in our neighborhood "Lower Highlands" and met up with Isabel and Kirsten. Isabel was Jessie from the Toy Story movies. It was so hot the kids didn't want to wear all of their costume...
Kirsten was Devo!
Edison got Thomas the train painted on his face!
Sunday, we met up with Isabel and her school friends and trick or treated in their neighborhood. We first had chilli at the Jahn's house and then everyone loaded up the kids in wagons, strollers or just their walking shoes and they strolled the neighborhood. Audrey and I stayed at the Jahn's house with a few other folks because it was time to nurse her. When everyone got back from trick or treating, we got this family photo. I like that the kids have glowing eyes in this... SPOOKY!! We did get a non-flash picture that we are waiting to be sent from our friend Jenna that we all look normal.
After that, we went home and Jim gave Audrey a bath and we stopped by a few of the neighbors' houses to say hello and get some candy. Overall, a great Halloween. Jim and I were talking about how it will be cute to do some family costumes in the future.

And one last thing, speaking of spooky, glowing eyes, I thought I'd share this hilarious picture of Eva that I got on Tuesday night.
Hope you had a great Halloweekend too!




No comments: