Made Tuscan Ribollita for dinner the other night. It was so delicious and nutritious! You should make it too. I didn't take any pictures of it, but here's a pic of it from the blog-

...there's kale in it. Kale is so good and it might not be a vegetable you cook with, but its so good for you not to incorporate into your life. And you can't really taste it. It has the consistency of lettuce or spinach so when its cooked into the soup its just like steamed leafy greens. I left the pancetta out of the recipe to keep it vegetarian, but a friend of mine made the recipe on my recommendation and she said it was great. I'm sure you could substitute any protein for the pancetta if you don't have it on hand.
Also, as Edison would sing (thanks to Yo Gabba Gabba), "Try it, you're gonna like it" ...and he did! I think you will too. Thanks Shutterbean blog, the recipes on your blog all look great and I've loved what I've cooked.
Click on Tuscan Ribollita above to find recipe!
No comments:
Post a Comment